What happens if I don pay the Neurological Injury Compensation Association (NICA) fee?

0

0
Benjamin

You will not be able to practice. Moreover, if the victim’s personal injury lawyer has also brought charges against you, then you will have new claims that may aggravate your medical practice situation

0

A. NICA will refer you to a collection agency and allow you time to pay. Failure to pay will result in NICA entering a judgment against you. If a judgment is issued, you will be unable to renew your medical license.

0

NICA will refer you to a collection agency and allow you time to pay. Failure to pay will result in NICA entering a judgment against you. If a judgment is issued, you will be unable to renew your medical license.