What happens if the victim dies and restitution is still outstanding?

Add your answer...

1 Answer

A.R.S 13-603(C) states, If a person is convicted of an offense, the court shall require the convicted person to make restitution to the person who is the victim of the crime or to the immediate family of the victim if the victim has died, in the full amount of the economic loss as determined by the court and in the manner as determined by the court or the courts designee pursuant to Chapter 8 of this Title. more
Thanks for your feedback!

Related Videos

Not the answer you're looking for? Try asking your own question.