What if I bought tickets for the wrong movie, event, time, date or theater/venue?

0

0

All sales are final. Refunds for any reason will be at the discretion of the theater or venue involved. If you are unable to use your tickets for reasons beyond your control, please address your request for a refund to the theater or venue involved. It is best to contact the theater or venue BEFORE the date and time of the showing, event, departure, etc… They will be more likely to accommodate a change of tickets before the date and time of the showing, event, departure, etc…. Please understand that when you purchase tickets, you are taking those tickets out of inventory. For sell-out films and events. This means that those tickets could not be sold to some-one else who might have desired those tickets.