What if my spouse threatens to quit his or her job to avoid paying support or alimony?

0

0
Oliver Morgan

For your hacking services,

Contact: cyberwavewolf@gmail.com

He can recover deleted files, chats, phone records, email as well as hacking of Facebook, Whatsapp and any other social network account.

cyberwavewolf@gmail.com

He is tested and trusted.

Contact him today and you will be glad you do

0

In Florida, the Courts will either consider the actual income of the parties and/or the imputed income of the parties. If one of the parties earns significantly less money at the time of the dissolution of marriage than during the intact marriage, the Court will inquire and impute income to that party if the reduction in income has been voluntary to avoid support obligations or to reduce assets. As such, the amount of support a party will pay or receive, should that party voluntarily reduce his or her income, will be calculated on the amount of income that party has demonstrated he or she has the ability to earn.