What is a bomb cyclone?

FeaturedTravel
6
alan avak Posted James James deleted comment

What is a bomb cyclone?

0
Pratik Jain

A massive winter storm called a bomb cyclone. This storm will be responsible for heavy rains, severe thunderstorms, isolated flooding, heavy snows, blizzard conditions and high winds.This type of storm usually depends on the ocean or another large body of water for its power. During the winter, the relatively warm air coming off the ocean and the cold air above land can collide to create a sharp drop in atmospheric pressure. It also known as a “winter hurricane”.

0
Resmar Jude Bayotas

A weather phenomena wherein normal cyclones form when warm air rises, creating an area of low pressure. That low pressure region becomes the center of a gathering storm as air swirls inward. It’s like a bunch of firecrackers put together to make an explosive bomb.

0
Ankit Rajvanshi

A storm with extraordinarily low pressure, measured by a rapid and sharp drop in atmospheric pressure.

0
Jason Voo

There are so many great things you can do if you have some free time. We help students to write their essay and any other writing assignments and you will know what is an essay help from the greatest service ever. Studying can be so much easier when you know who you should ask for help.

0
sunnysunny

I want you to thank for your time of this wonderful read!!! I definately enjoy every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff of your blog a must read blog!

subway surfers