What is a bomb cyclone?

FeaturedTravel
7
alan avak Posted

What is a bomb cyclone?

1 2 3 4 8 9 10
0
Acacia hary

My friend’s blog I have read, I am very impressed with your blog, I hope you will have more blogs or more articles to bring readers.

fnaf

0
marianapham

Thanks for the valuable information and details you have provided here mobile. It was very helpful for me.

0
Emmanuel Augustine Ajibade

Bomb cyclone is a term given to a rapidly strengthening storm that fulfills one important criterion.
• Generally, pressure must drop 24 millibars (a unit of pressure) within 24 hours.

• However, that benchmark is also based on the latitude of the storm. So, the millibar requirement can change depending on where the storm forms.

0
apkxyz11

The content of this article page, I find the content quite interesting and useful to me, thank you for sharing https://sites.google.com/site/jogosdofriv01/

0
marianapham

Below you will understand what is important, the idea provides one of the links with an exciting site goomy clicker react

1 2 3 4 8 9 10