What is a bomb cyclone?

FeaturedTravel
7
alan avak Posted

What is a bomb cyclone?

1 2 3 4 9 10 11
0
Scholar Lecture

A bomb cyclone is simply a storm that intensifies very rapidly. Bomb cyclones form when air near Earth’s surface rises quickly in the atmosphere, triggering a sudden drop in barometric pressure — at least 24 millibars within 24 hours. As the air rises, wind spirals in at the base of the storm.

0
masunssss

And it was a bomb for me when I finally learned is syndicate casino real. You know, I’m a big fan of gambling, and I really like to spend some time gambling. I do not see anything wrong with this, and moreover, I am ready to say that many people also spend time gambling, they are simply afraid to admit it to others.

0
Acacia hary

My friend’s blog I have read, I am very impressed with your blog, I hope you will have more blogs or more articles to bring readers.

fnaf

0
marianapham

Thanks for the valuable information and details you have provided here mobile. It was very helpful for me.

0
Emmanuel Augustine Ajibade

Bomb cyclone is a term given to a rapidly strengthening storm that fulfills one important criterion.
• Generally, pressure must drop 24 millibars (a unit of pressure) within 24 hours.

• However, that benchmark is also based on the latitude of the storm. So, the millibar requirement can change depending on where the storm forms.

1 2 3 4 9 10 11