What is a bomb cyclone?

FeaturedTravel
7
alan avak Posted

What is a bomb cyclone?

1 2 3 4 8 9 10
0
marianapham

Thanks for the valuable information and details you have provided here mobile. It was very helpful for me.

0
Emmanuel Augustine Ajibade

Bomb cyclone is a term given to a rapidly strengthening storm that fulfills one important criterion.
• Generally, pressure must drop 24 millibars (a unit of pressure) within 24 hours.

• However, that benchmark is also based on the latitude of the storm. So, the millibar requirement can change depending on where the storm forms.

0
apkxyz11

The content of this article page, I find the content quite interesting and useful to me, thank you for sharing https://sites.google.com/site/jogosdofriv01/

0
marianapham

Below you will understand what is important, the idea provides one of the links with an exciting site goomy clicker react

0
Bharat Vekariya

A bomb cyclone is simply a storm that intensifies very rapidly. Bomb cyclones form when the air near Earth’s surface rises quickly in the atmosphere, triggering a sudden drop in barometric pressure at least 24 millibars within 24 hours.

As the air rises, wind spirals in at the base of the storm. As long as the air continues to rise at the top of the storm faster than it can be replaced at the bottom, barometric pressure will continue to drop. As with a hurricane, lower air pressure yields a stronger storm.

1 2 3 4 8 9 10