0
Q:

What is a Credit Card Nickname?

0
A credit card nickname is a name you can assign to your credit card to help distinguish or differentiate it from your other credit cards; e.g. "My Visa.
knightrifles.com
/faqs/krorderfaqs
This link is broken. Help us!

0
A credit card nickname is a name you can assign to your credit card to help distinguish or differentiate it from your other credit cards; e.g. "My Visa." Q. Many of your photographs show lures without hooks, do they come with hooks? All hardbaits, except for the Heddon Magnum Downrigger, come rigged with hooks. The hook size will be listed on the individual bait page in the information box under the color name. Q. I have created a new fishing lure, what is your process for introducing it to your company? A. Please send a sample, photo or drawing of your product that you would like to introduce to us with as much information as you can to PRADCO. Please include any patent or trademark information. I am sorry to say that we do not sign non-disclosure forms. If we decide to go forward with your product line, we will sign a contract at that time.
lurenet.com
/faqs/default
This link is broken. Help us!
0

A credit card nickname is a user defined identifier useful in distinguishing among multiple credit cards kept on file.  

A credit card number and type (i.e. Visa 4000123412341234) may be difficult to identify, but by allowing a user to create a card nickname such as "American Airlines Frequent Flyer Visa", or "iTunes reward card", it can help a user differentiate credit cards without having the physical card in hand.

Related Experts

1. Josh Lew
Credit Cards expert
8
...