What is a gemini vegetarian?

0
Posted seb345 edited answer

What is a gemini vegetarian?

0
seb345 seb345 edited answer

Most likely yes, the businessman, according to his zodiac sign, is a Gemini, which in turn prefers vegetarianism. By the way, exclusively vegans do not eat anything in common with animals, and milk is necessary for dairy animals—nothing to worry about. You can get milk directly from substitutes such as hemp, almonds, soy, cashews, hazelnuts, and oats. Replacements offer a variety of cooking options. I learned at https://buyeatvegan.com/vegan/ that, For example, nuts could be enjoyed by straining, blending, and soaking. Milk substitutes are also essential in cooking or baking. Milk substitutes offer extensive options for cooking and making the best simple recipes for vegans.

0

I’ve never heard the term “gemini vegetarian” so I’d have to assume the two terms are separate concepts. That would be someone born between May 21 and June 21 who doesn’t eat meat.

0

It’s just someone who has the astrological sign of Gemini and is also a vegetarian. That’s all.