What is a good idea for a recurring birthday gift for my daughter?

0
Posted Alison Hardy edited answer

0
Alison Hardy Alison Hardy edited answer

What do you think about some Custom Lapel Pins, for example? I think it is a really cool gift idea, and you can create your own designs which is very cool I have to say. Think about it too 😉

0

I don’t “buy” a recurring gift each year, but for each of my 3 children, I write them a letter on their birthday each year. I write all the new and exciting things that have occurred over the previous year, what things they were into (characters, toys, etc). Write what I love about them the most at that time (like this year to my daughter, I told her how much I loved her smile-she was missing her two front teeth). I also write any special memories I have with them for that year. I keep all their letters in individual envelopes marked with their name and the date, and when they’re old enough, they’ll have at least 18 years worth of “Mom’s Memories” to look back on.