What is an organizational ID, as requested on UCC Financing Statement filing forms?

Add your answer...

1 Answer

Entities are typically issued a charter or other ID number when they incorporate or form. Many states require that you provide this number when you file UCC Financing Statements against an organized entity. You may locate this number by searching the formation state’s records (Capitol Services offers links to state web sites, please see the Resources section of our web site). more
Thanks for your feedback!

Related Videos

Not the answer you're looking for? Try asking your own question.