What is Certified Relocation Professional ? How do I take train class and exam?

Add your answer...

1 Answer

The Certified Relocation Professional is awarded by the Employee Relocation Council. In order to obtain the CRP designation, an individual must pass a comprehensive exam that covers relocation issues related to corporate policies, appraising, real estate, legal considerations, and family concerns. Only those relocation professionals who have demonstrated a minimum of two years' experience dealing with relocation issues are allowed to sit for the exam. Industry professionals who have earned the CRP designation are dedicated to expanding their knowledge in order to provide the utmost in service and quality to today's transferees and their employers. How do I take the training class and exam? Visit http://www.erc.org/ for further information. more
Thanks for your feedback!

Related Videos

Not the answer you're looking for? Try asking your own question.