What is Dual Dispensing?
Dual dispensing allows two products or formulas to be dynamically blended upon use. The user rotates the dial or head of the pump to select a specific mixing ratio which will combine in each pump stroke, the desired blend of two products in the dispensing stroke. A dual dispenser contains two volumetric pumps, each of which draws product from one of two bottles or chambers. The dual dispenser can be set at a fixed 50/50 mixing ratio, meaning each pump draws and equal amount of product and combines them upon dispensing. Alternatively, by turning the dial, the amount of product dispensed from each side of the dual chamber bottle is increased or reduced as desired. The combined volume or dosage never changes, only the ratio of the two products dispense is varied. For example, the dial may be turned so that one of the bottles (the ‘A’ side) is representing 70% of the combined mixed output per stroke. In this case, of course, the other product on the ‘B’ side will comprise 30% of the mix. T
- If I have dual qualifications such as a Medical Imaging Technologist and a Nuclear Medicine Technologist, do I need to pay two registration fees?
- Single channel switching receiver (NASA) and full time dual channel receivers (EasyAIS and Comar). What are the differences between these models?
- What is Dual Dispensing?