What is net rent?

NET rent
0

What is net rent?

0

Net rent is the typical annual rental value of similar space in an area, exclusive of all operating and occupancy costs. 6. What are the benefits of using net rent? • Properties typically lease in the marketplace on a net rent basis; ratepayers can easily compare their assessments for consistency with other businesses. • With fluctuating operating costs, particularly utilities for older properties, net rent provides a current, fair and equitable basis on which to distribute the business levy. 7. When are rental rates reviewed? Rental rates are reviewed and updated on an annual basis. 8. What can I do if I disagree with the new assessment? If you have concerns regarding your assessment, please contact our office to discuss it with a business assessor first. The assessor will make any necessary corrections and issue an amended notice.

0

Net rent is the typical annual rental value of similar space in an area, exclusive of all operating and occupancy costs.

0

The amount of your rent paid, less any additional fees such as garage, alarm or late fees or other additional fees.