What is NFT?

Technology
0
Grzegorz Brzęczyszczykiewicz

What is a non-fungible token? What the use of it?

0
Paul

The use is simple. You can buy it, you can sell it, and you can even create it. That’s all you need to know now. Just try flipping it on some marketplaces like OpenSea and others, try creating your art, memes, music, sounds, collectibles. That’s fun, and sometimes very profitable. Check this article to pick the best nft marketplace for you

0
Glen Moore

NFT tokens have become a tremendous exciting source of income and a marketing object for entrepreneurs. In addition to people in business, these tokens are also used by ordinary Internet users. I am one of them, and I prefer the best nft games, which I found pretty recently but already loved with all my heart. I am sure that such games will be a very interesting source for you.

0
Mark Towers

Simply put, you have the only confirmation of the possession of this or that object. In fact, this is a very cool thing that allows you to prove that something definitely belongs only to you. A very convenient way in our world, since almost any documents can be forged, bribed or stolen. You can distribute it however you like, but only you have the ownership. But now this technology is used not only for collecting. The guys at https://myimpactpower.org/ want to invest in environmental improvements with this technology by selling certain cards. That is, they are trying to make a thing useful for society out of a banal collection.

0
Bartmond

Each record on the blockchain is called a token. However, in an open blockchain, all tokens are equal to each other and are fungible. This means that one token can be replaced with another of the same token and nothing will change. But Non Fungible Token (NFT) technology works differently. Each non-fungible token is unique and cannot be tampered with, split, or subtly replaced. Such an organization is ideal for securing your rights to any unique object, be it a work of art in a single copy, an item in a computer game, or even real estate.