What is Scan Bran and where can I buy it?

bran buy scan
0

0

Scan Bran is Slimming World’s abbreviation for the high fibre Bran Crispbread by G G Scandinavian, which is available to buy from your group Consultant, also from all good health food shops, such as Holland & Barrett.

0

Scan Bran is bodyOptimises abbreviation for the high fibre Bran Crispbread by G G Scandinavian, which is available to buy from all good health food shops, such as Holland & Barrett.

0

Scan Bran is an abbreviation for GG CrispBread which is a high fiber food with low calories.  It is made with 85% unprocessed bran and high in dietary fibre.  At the same time it is low in calories, with only 16 per slice.  Advertised to help prevent constipation.

You can buy it at http://www.vit-shop.co.uk/store/p/2717/1/GG-Scandinavian-Crispbread-GG-Bran-Crispbread-100g.html 
You can also buy Scan Bran at Holland and Barrett, Waitrose Supermarkets (www.waitrose.com), and Slimming World Groups (www.slimming-world.co.uk).  It is called GG Scandinavian Bran crispbread and looks like this.

Loading