What is the best possible physique true natural bodybuilding can generate?

0

0
Alison Hardy

Not much really… You will be strong and good looking, but you will never be a really huge bodybuilder if you do it natural way. I have been working out for about 10 years so far, and I recently tried some steroids I got from http://steromarket.com/injectable-steroids/ I have to say that the result is really awesome. Provided you use them correctly, of course. So, if you want to participate in some competitions, you will need some steroids in most cases, I guess

0
Anny Key

Hello dears! For best results in bodybuilding, try peptides and human growth hormone. To learn more take a look at the website https://worldhgh.top and select products. This way you will be able to have a perfect body and improve the results of training in the gym every day.

0
Grzegorz Brzęczyszczykiewicz

As it was already answered it’s a very complex question because it’s very difficult to generalize this process. What I want to add is you can enhance bodybuilding efficiency. If you go to Peptides for sale you can find helpful sports supplements which are really good for muscles.

0

This is a very difficult question because it depends from so many different variables. Genetic potential, which differs so much between individuals, is definitely one of the most important factors. Let’s limit the question here to those people who do not have any rare genetic mutations that result in abnormal muscle growth or hormone levels. Personally I would estimate that a Body Mass Index (BMI) of about 28.5 with a body fat percentage of about 5% is close to the maximum result obtainable through true natural bodybuilding. This assumes that a bodybuilder with the best possible genetics succeeds to fully develop all his muscles through training and nutrition without ever using any performance enhancing drugs or unnatural food supplements. The best example of a famous bodybuilder I can think of, who comes close to this best possible true natural physique is Steve Reeves. Steve competed in the 1940’s, when anabolic steroids where not yet generally used by competitive bodybuilders. I am