What is the best software/hardware for music production out now at the moment is it pro tools?

0

0

Depends on what you want to do. If you want to record live, then spend your money on treating your room and the interface that you buy because a crappy recording will usually give you crappy results. If you just want to make beats, then get some good speakers and a good audio interface. The software end, I would try out FL studio first because it is cheap and it can do a lot more than most software programs as is. Pro Tools is better in my opinion, but you will spend thousands of dollars getting the right plug-ins and it won’t leave you with any money left for buying a good mic or interface. Just to be clear, when I say interface, I am referring to the external sound card. If you are serious about making music, you can’t be using the corny, built-in soundcard that came with you computer because it will not sound good and will cause horrible delay in your recordings including the recordings made from a MIDI keyboard. So basically, get the interface first (Firewire, USB etc) and make sur