What is the best way to end a relationship?

0

0
Mark Towers

Some people think that the best way to end relationship is to cheat. I think this is nasty and awful. I am really afraid of cheating and you know, I often use http://smstrackers.com/can-i-track-my-boyfriends-sms-messages-without-him-knowing-for-free/ to find out if my partner has an affair or not.

0

And just when do you end a relationship? According to Paul Simon’s song, there should be “50 Ways” ways to end a relationship, but there are no classes you can attend, and even your closest friends have never been in precisely your predicament. Still, despite everything, you still do almost everything to help your beau without you realizing that he or she slowly drags you into the pit of depression and helplessness they’re in. When you feel that you are no longer healthy, happy, and growing in the relationship, that’s the time when you are trapped. Then it’s time to look for ways to end the relationship. Looking For Ways To End The Relationship It is always hard to end a relationship of any kind -especially if it’s a romantic relationship. But, no matter how hard it is to end something that you thought was precious, you should know when to end a relationship especially if you are well-aware that it’s not doing you any good. In fact, it’s probably not doing either of you any good! The s

0

I know It’s a very hard thing to do,the only way you can do this is, is to be as honest, and simple as possible.right to the point,don’t drag it on ,for hours.And hope everything goes well.just be kindhearted.

0

Angelita say: tell your boyfriend and make a very good explanation of why you are ending a relationship

0

Hi, In a smart sensetive way (face to face). Tell the real reason(s) to your decision…. say you came to the conclusion it won’t work and you can’t see that your relations will develope in the way you expected. Wish good luck, say a nice thank you and…….. good bye.