What is the best way to travel?

TravelTravel
0
James Black Posted

What is the best way to travel?

0
midwest girl

This depends on what you are comfortable with. The most cost effective way to travel is usually by car, but that requires you to sometimes sit for a long period of time. Travel by plane is the quickest, but also can be the most expensive depending on your location and desired destination. Train is an option that is relatively inexpensive if you have the time and want to enjoy some time to relax!

0
Emily Thrush

In terms of comfort, I have enjoyed both the trains in European and Asian countries, and cruise ships. Those all allow you to move around, while still seeing the sights through the windows. Planes, of course, are the fastest way to travel long distances, but are often uncomfortable, and you don’t get to see much along the way. Cars are my least favorite way- you’re stuck in a seat the whole time and have to worry about traffic and getting lost. That’s also the most dangerous way to travel. 

0
Lusine M

The most important thing is to have someone cool and easygoing with you to travel.

I would choose the way which involves meeting new people and maybe some adventures.

0
Elza Hellister

For me, the most comfortable way to travel is by car. During a pandemic, this is also the safest option. And if you don’t want to spend the effort of driving your own car, you can simply order a service from https://www.azur-limousines.com/en/transfer-cannes/ . You will not only get the most comfortable transfer, but you will also be able to arrange unforgettable excursions to the best local areas

0
Slevin Kelevra

I love traveling by car. I think this is the most amazing time when you get a thrill from the whole trip, including the road. Especially with great company and even pets, it’s fun! I know that not everyone can afford to buy a car, but there is leasing longo.lt/finansavimas, and it is very profitable.