What is the best website to find cheap international flights.?

FlightsTravelflights Travel
0

0

skyscanner.com is great place to search for the best flights and it compares prices from all airlines

0
Michael Toney

I used CheapOair when I traveled to Australia. This site was so great. Right now they have savings up to 15% off when using the promo code: USFLY which is normal and another limited time offer $50 off with promo code: LC50 , can book on line  or call 888-574-1291.   Also applies to all international flights. Fastest way to compare 450 airlines.  I found the flight I wanted to take at www.cheapoair.com   then called 1-888-466-4721 and spoke with a customer support specialist found more savings by going on a off days, and picked my seat. I picked window seat. Loved it. I saw the Grand Cannon, crop circles, (don’t know what that was about) I went on Qantas Airlines, they were so nice, helpful and gave out bags to every passenger with headphones, snacks, blanket and a small pillow. Very nice I’d rate them AAA+ 

0
Emily Thrush

The airlines set the prices, and at any given time, the prices on all the websites will be the same. However, prices change from day-to-day. On Kayak.com, you can put in the place you’re leaving and the place you want to arrive, and they will email you when the price changes. 

0
MarkusJain

Thansk a lot! That is exactly what I was looking for.