0
Q:

What is the cost of renewing a UK passport?

Answers

0
I can't tell you off the top of my head but there is a number you can call: "For clear advice and information call UK Passport Information on 0871 296 0110". more
uk.answers.yahoo.com

0
I couldn't believe it. I just renewed mine overseas & it cost €157 with post or about £106. You have to phone the Passport office as they keep putting the prices up. The latest excuse for the outrageous price is the added security measures incorporated in the passport. Sure. more
uk.answers.yahoo.com
0
I got my passport renewed in June it was one of those new biometric ones (no option now, you have to have that kind). It was issued outside the UK. It cost me about 100 quid, but like everyone else says - check the passport office for current info. more
uk.answers.yahoo.com
0
How to apply By post - not guaranteed standard 3 week service At selected Post Office® branches & Worldchoice travel agents - two-week Check & Send service (see note 1 below) By appointment only at passport office counters - guaranteed one-week Fast Track service By appointment only at passport office counters - guaranteed same-day Premium service (see note 2 below) First adult passport and to replace a lost, stolen, missing or damaged passport. See note 4 below. £66 £66 £91 Not available First child passport (also when previously included on a parent's passport) and to replace a lost, stolen, missing or damaged passport. £45 £45 £80 Not available Renewal or Amendment of an existing adult passport. See note 4 below. £66 £66 £91 £108 Renewal or Amendment of an existing child passport (if extension does not apply). See note 3 below. £45 £45 £80 £93 Extension of a child's passport to full validity (if details, for example, name, national status, have not changed and passport issued ... more
uk.answers.yahoo.com

...