What is the CustomInk Affiliate Program and how does it work?

affiliate program
0

0
Kate Tarat

I am currently using an affiliate program to make money as well. You can read more about LeadsMarket which is a good affiliate program to participate. There are a lot of different opportunities to make money. This is a perfect way for buyers and publishers because you are paying for calls and clicks.

0
TryToKi55 TryToKi55 edited answer

The most vital thing you have to know about casino affiliate program is that people earn money on it. Personally only last year I found out what the casino affiliate program stands for when I started cooperation with the playamopartners company http://playamopartners.com, that provided my their casino affiliate program. As a result this cooperation started bringing me money because I found a lot of people who would like to play casino, so I gave them the links and they became my referrals and now I get money each time they replenish their accounts 🙂

0
Victor TryToKi55 deleted comment

is a CustomInk a casino site? I’ve never heard about their affiliate program…

0
Jamal2525

casino affiliate program? What’s it?

1

Our Affiliate Program allows you to make money by referring customers to our web site. You do this by placing links and/or banners on your site. Every time a customer you’ve referred to us makes a purchase, you will earn 10% commission. In every month that you’ve earned more than $25, we send you a check for the percentage of the sales you refer to our site.