0
Q:

What is the difference between a bistro, diner, cafe, trattoria, and restaurant?

0
Good answers guys. Well, they’re all restaurants. A diner. I usually open long hours and usually have a California menu, which means you can order breakfast, lunch or dinner at anytime. Diners are designed to be more affordable and quick, get ya in get ya out service. A Cafe is restaurant that is designed for serving just coffee and beverages like that. They might have a few little snack foods that go with the coffee. People usually spend a lot time there chatting and drinking their coffee. They more low turnover then diners. Trattoria is an Italian style restaurant that more like a diner, with the casually service and affordable food. Bistos is also like diner. Quick affordable food. They usually have European fair. more
fluther.com

...