0
Q:

What is the difference between a cc, a ml, an I.U., a mg and a mcg?

0
A cc (cubic centimeter) is equal to a ml (milliliter). They measure volume. For example if a vial contains 10 ml of liquid, that is the same as 10 ccs. A mg (milligram) measures the dose of a drug, A mg is equal to 1/1000 of a gram. A mcg (microgram) is equal to 1/1000 of milligram. An IU (International Unit) is also used to measure the dose of a preparation. • Can I mix together deca durabolin, sustanon, primobolan, enanthate or cypionate together and than inject them ? You can mix all oil based steroids in syringe and inject them if you are taking higher dosages at once. • What to look for before injecting? - Check the expiry dates of every product. - Make sure that the vial or ampoule contains the right drug in the right strength. - During the whole preparation procedure, material should be kept sterile. - Wash your hands before starting to prepare the injection. - Disinfect the skin over the injection site. - Make sure that there are no air bubbles left in the syringe. - Once the ... more
steroidssupplier.com

0
A cc (cubic centimeter) is equal to a ml (milliliter). They measure volume. For example if a vial contains 10 ml of liquid, that is the same as 10 ccs. A mg (milligram) measures the dose of a drug, A mg is equal to 1/1000 of a gram. A mcg (microgram) is equal to 1/1000 of milligram. An IU (International Unit) is also used to measure the dose of a preparation. more
v-pharmacy.com

...