What is the difference between a scooter helmet and a motorcycle helmet?

0

0
Dan

I agree with the poster above. There’s no such thing as a scooter helmet, at least I haven’t heard about any. You may think that if you’re driving a scooter than your helmet should be lighter than a motorcycle one, but that’s not true. According to Yourmotobro, no matter what you ride (a bike or motorcycle), a proper headgear is essential to have. And yeah, you should match it to your head shape and not your bike’s color or something.

0

If you are in Britain, there is no such thing as a ‘scooter’ helmet or a ‘motorcycle’ helmet. They are all the same helmet. They are all safety crash helmets. They all have to have a similar construction. They all have to pass the same safety tests. You don’t match the helmet to your bike. You match the helmet to your head (if you want to survive a crash, that is…).