What is the difference between cash back and a discount or coupon?

cash coupon discount
0

0
Lucas Austin

Cash back is an instant return of money that a online store allows you to take from your bank account  when you pay for online shopping through debit/ credit card.

A coupon is a discount voucher which is given to you while shopping online which provides benefits on shopping like discounts on your shooping experience.

1

Cash back is the amount which you get back instantly when purchasing online throught debit/credit cards where as discount coupon are those which give you instant reduction in the actual price when you apply a coupon to the product.

0
Nerty

Theoretically, the cashback should be equal to the discount, but in practice, this is not the case. Cashback ties you to the store because you actually get a discount on your second purchase. This means that you should shop there again. I chose to make a purchase using exclusive Boat coupons , I think it’s more profitable than cashback)

0
Stud

Discounts usually lower the cost of your purchase by a set percentage or dollar amount, for members with a specific group affiliation (For example, “15% off for Students”). Cash Back is a reward you earn for using the ID.me Shop to complete your purchase.

0
Andrew

The site¬†online pharmacy promo codes has a convenient interface and always the most complete descriptive information, indicating all the nuances and clarifications. Smart use of this site’s suggestions really helps you save money on medications.