What is the difference between dry cleaning and wet cleaning?

cleaning difference dry wet
0

0

Dry cleaning involves the use of fluids, and not water. Wet cleaning, on the other hand, makes use of water for cleaning.

0
seb345

The biggest difference between wet and dry cleaning is in their quality. Wet cleaning takes longer and gives better results. With wet cleaning, the air is humidified and purified, and also gets rid of various viruses, bacteria, and dust mites. For wet cleaning, a lot of special devices are needed and this type of cleaning consists of several stages. For me, it is very difficult and I like dry cleaning more. During dry cleaning, I dusting quickly and sometimes use a vacuum cleaner. To keep the house looking fresher, I seek help from carpet cleaning specialists (from https://niftycleaningservices.com.au/upholstery-carpet-steam-cleaning-brisbane/). While I am cleaning my house, all my carpets are serviced by professionals and my house looks amazing in the end!