What is the difference between intramural sports, extramural sports, and club sports?

1
Posted Arhelia Arfa edited answer

0
Linkoln Jakson

Actually the answer is already given above. I will add only that football championships are also considered to be club sports, as a separate version. And watch sports events that happen, I advise you here https://bet365-pt.org/ . Always the latest news, events, personalities, athletes and their biography, as well as the opportunity to make a sports bet.

0

Intramural sports are events which take place within a certain institution. Each event is usually held once a week and there are no mandatory practices. Extramural Sports are an extension of intramurals and teams will play other teams from other insitutions. The Regional Flag Football and Basketball tournaments are an example of an extramural sport. Club sports are a level above intramurals and a level below Varsity Athletics. They require more time and travel and often cost money to participate. Teams normally form and play schools from across the country in different leagues.