What is the difference between the regular and delux Harry Potter book (number 7)?

0

0

The publisher’s have not yet officially announced the differences between the regular and delux Harry Potter books, but based on the previous books in the series, I think that it will include the following: • A slipcover • A picture that the publisher’s believe is suitable for framing • More illustrations (including full color illustrations, as opposed to only the black and white ones) • Some specialty binding (including foil stamping on the slip cover). Personally, I am just going to purchase the regular edition as I have with all the others, since they look pretty good and have good quality binding themselves and I care more about the words than the pictures. Also the Deathly Hallows Delux edition write up offers this information: “The Deluxe Edition includes an exclusive insert featuring near-scale reproductions of Mary GrandPré’s interior art, as well as never-before-seen full-color frontispiece art on special paper. The custom-designed slipcase is foil-stamped and contains a full-