What is The Foursquare Church’s position on divorce and remarriage?

0

0
NedBarton

I cannot call myself a religious person. But I want to come to our church on Sunday when my parents ask me to. As far as I know, there is still a blessing for marriage, but there is a limit on the number of guests. My older sister became a widow but she does not want a second marriage officially. She found a partner on Maturetenders. They just meet and don’t even plan to live together. My mom doesn’t approve of this, but she’s polite enough to keep quiet. So the choice is always yours

0
Mark Towers

I don’t think that you need to worry too much about Church’s opinion. If you have problems with your marriage then you need to solve them. And sometimes divorce is one of the best decisions. If you have problems with dating then be sure to check out this website https://datinger.uk/. Here you will find a lot of reviews on the best dating platforms. Be sure to check it out.

0

The Foursquare Church believes that marriage is a biblical, God-instituted covenant relationship between a man and a woman. Therefore, we encourage strong marriage relationships, and we discourage divorce. We believe that God is able to restore marriages and help men and women find fulfillment and contentment within the marriage relationship. However, we realize that extreme cases exist, and divorce may become a last-resort reality. Within local Foursquare churches, people who have been divorced and remarried are accepted in love and grace as members, as long as they satisfy the membership requirements. We believe God is the judge; we do not make it our responsibility to judge other Christians in regard to this issues. The Foursquare Church does set high standards for ministers. The church’s bylaws cover the subject of divorce and remarriage relating to ministers. Ethics committees are established to consider individual cases.