What is the importance of XML sitemap in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) ?

0

0
Bartmond

As I know, it provides the information about the website, and it’s actually an important part of SEO. Well, I didn’t have to worry about that because I worked with Digital Marketing Agency when I was developing my website and then promoting it, and I think you can check it out as well to learn more about digital marketing.

0
Benjamin

XML sitemaps are used to provide search engines with information about the pages of a website that need to be indexed. XML sitemaps are not guaranteed to be indexed. They simply recommend URLs to search engines to crawl and index.

This is as important as SEO content on your site, meta tags, site structure and other important optimization points.

0

As sitemap helps the search engine to get the pages indexed quickly ultimately increase traffic quickly, it is obviously the integral part of Search Engine Optimization. We can say it is one of the aspects (step) in SEO because anyone who is working on SEO does this step of generating and submitting the sitemap to search engines. According to us importance of sitemap in SEO is about 20% which is much.