What is the origin of the fashion label TALLY WEiJL?

fashion Label origin tally WEiJL
0

0

TALLY WEiJL is the name of the designer Tally Elfassi-Weijl. She founded the company in 1984 together with Beat GrĂ¼ring, she is director and runs the design center.

0
Alex

Hello, very interesting and informative topic, I have always loved fashion. This is a very interesting topic and many people stand out from others with their appearance. I recently found the Celebrity style blog. On this site, people share their purchases of cool clothes and tell you something about them. As a real fashionista, this is very interesting for me and I also think to try to make my own review on some clothes. Can buying things be considered a hobby or is it still shopaholism?

0
Jogn Cartman Jogn Cartman edited answer

This is one of my favorite brands, and recently, it started to gain popularity in my city. I love their original designs. The purpose of this test is to determine which of the various answers you genuinely believe is correct. This test may not be 100% accurate, but it should give you an idea of how much insight you can get from 1-3 answers given to the question “what is my aesthetic type”. I think it is interesting to pass this kind of quiz, and it’s funny to see how some things genuinely describe you.