0
Q:

What is the percentage of Federal and State withholding taxes that are deducted from my prize?

Tags:
Write a comment...

Answers

0
Current tax withholding for U.S. citizens for prizes over $5,000 is 25% Federal and 4% State, for a total of 29%. more
coloradolottery.com
Write a comment...
Thanks for your feedback!

Related Videos

Add your answer...

Not the answer you're looking for? Try asking your own question.

...