0
Q:

What is the process if I am expecting a UPS label via email?

Answers

0
You will receive an email from pkginfo@ups.com with the subject line UPS Label Delivery. This email will contain a UPS label with tracking number. If you are unable to locate this email, it may have been sent to a spam or junk mail folder. The UPS label within the email will be available for printing for 10 days. The label itself should be used within 20 days after receipt of the email. UPS will not pick up the item. You will need to take the item to a UPS drop off location in your area, with the UPS label(s) attached to the box(es). You will receive multiple emails, each containing one label, when you are returning more than one item or box. Are there special instructions if I have multiple items/multiple boxes to return? Each item should be packaged and returned in its original shipping box. When multiple items are being returned at the same time please help us by ensuring that proper return documentation is attached to each box. The labels you receive will include an item # ... more

...