What is the process to change my Arrears of Pay beneficiary?

Add your answer...

1 Answer

To change your Arrears of Pay beneficiary, please complete DD Form 2894 and mail or fax it to Retired and Annuitant Pay. Normal processing time is approximately 30 days after receipt of this completed form. DFAS - U.S.
This link is broken. Help us!
Thanks for your feedback!

Related Videos

Not the answer you're looking for? Try asking your own question.