What is the wattage of convection ovens and voltage of most toaster ovens?

0

0

This information is stated on the bottom of all Hamilton Beach toaster ovens and convection ovens. It will vary by toaster oven model. Q: Which toaster ovens come with the pan and grid? A: The toaster ovens with the broil feature include a pan and grid. Q: What causes toaster ovens to turn dark and around the control knobs? A: Some discoloration will occur through time and use of most toaster ovens. Q: What are the external measurements of Hamilton Beach Toaster Ovens? A: Our current toaster ovens measure 16″ wide, 11″ deep, and 7-1/4″ high across the widest points. | Model 31410: 16″ wide, 11″ deep, and 9″ high. Q: Can I use Pyrex or glass baking dishes inside the toaster oven? A: Most manufacturers of glass ovenware do not recommend using their product in any type of our toaster ovens. Q: Can I use aluminum foil in Hamilton Beach Toaster Ovens or Convection Ovens? A: Yes, but do not allow it to come into contact with the toaster ovens heating elements. Do not use foil to cover up the