0
Q:

What kind of wine to serve with lasagna?

0
It is traditional to serve red but the only rule is - drink what tastes good to you. I prefer southern Italian, Australian, and California wines as an accompaniment to southern Italian cooking because they have less acidity than more northern wines, such as Chianti. Lasagna does not require an expensive wine. Keep the price under $15. Some good choices with lasagna would be: Australian Shiraz, California Zinfandel, or an Aglianico or Primitivo from the South of Italy. There are dozens of other good choices also. Remember, there is no only perfect wine to go with any given dish. Try using a different wine each time you have the same meal again. As it is said, "variety is the spice of life. more
answers.yahoo.com

0
A red wine would go best with lasagna. I like Cabernet, but I'm not any kind of expert. more
answers.yahoo.com
0
With a beef lasagna, serve a red-, merlot or cabernet Vegetarian lasagna with a cream sauce- chardonny or pinot grigio more
answers.yahoo.com
0
You can have any red wine of your choice that you like the best or your favorite red Italian wine. more
answers.yahoo.com

...