What language do they speak in the bahamas?

0

0
KURT GURU

In the Bahamas speak English and I know because I went there before, thanks to some ideas that I received about making money, I followed those steps carefully and I hopefully make money to travel to different places natural anchor can show you all and the best recommendations about how to make money.

0
Grzegorz Brzęczyszczykiewicz

I’m pretty sure that people in the Bahamas are native English speakers. I know that some people expect to hear Spanish or other languages there, but it’s not like that. I’m an English-speaking person myself, but I’m learning Spanish on https://livexp.com since I really want to move to Cuba one day, and it’s pretty close to the Bahamas.

0

They speak immaculate English. When I first heard them, I wished that my old English teacher could have met them to admire their beautiful enunciation. However, North America has left its mark, as so many of them head in that direction for further education.

0

The main language is English but a variety of other languages are spoken also.

0

They are still part of the British Commonwealth so they speak the “Kings” English.