0
Q:

What noises do kangaroos make?

Answers

0
If you've ever seen the TV show "Skippy" you may have heard Skippy going "tch tch tch". I have never heard a kangaroo make that sound. A male will cluck at a female to reassure her when he's trying to mate with her and kangaroos of either gender will growl preparatory to fighting. I've tried to get sound recordings of this, but so far without any luck, but note the movies of a common wallaroo and the Whiptail Wallabies mating I have on my movies page. Q: I want to buy a kangaroo. A: I do not sell kangaroos. Nor would I tell you where to get one from if I knew. Q: I am doing a school project on kangaroos. May I use some of your photos? A: Yes, as long as you acknowledge my site as the source. Q: How do kangaroos control their population from season to season and year to year? A: In short, kangaroo populations fluctuate in accordance with the conditions. Female kangaroos, after they have been mated, can delay the implantation of the embryo for a period of up to many months if ... more
240atlanta.com

0
The smaller species of kangaroos also consume hypogeal fungi. .... large and independent to make its first foray out of the pouch. ... Kangaroos dazzled by headlights or startled by engine noise have been known to leap in front of cars. ...
map.nwsource.com
/webresults.htm?...
This link is broken. Help us!

...