What payment account types do not require the filing of a My Tax Account return?


• Business Tax Registration Renewal • Corporate Income and Estimated • Excise – Beverage & Tobacco • Motor Fuel • Partnership Income and Estimated • Pass Through Withholding and Estimated • Real Estate Transfer Fees • Tax Incremental Financing • Utility Taxes My Tax Account does not presently provide a return filing option for these payment account types. Dependent on the tax type, you may need to file a corresponding tax return using that tax type’s current filing method or e-filing system. Estimated Taxes – Do not send the 1-ES (for individual), 4-ES (for corporation), 3-ES (for partnerships), PW-ES (for pass through withholding), estimated tax coupons. The information you give when you pay online replaces your coupon and check for these taxes.