What percentage of Goretti graduates pursue higher education?

0
Posted

What percentage of Goretti graduates pursue higher education?

0

Over the past five years 98% of St. Maria Goretti High School graduates have entered post secondary institutions while the other 2% have entered the military.

Related Questions