What receipts are required for travel reimbursements?

Add your answer...

1 Answer

Joint Federal Travel Regulations (JFTR), par. U2510; Joint Travel Regulations, par. C1310; and JFTR/JTR, Appendix O, par. T4050-B2, require receipts for: • Lodging expenses regardless of amount and for • All individual expenditures of $75 or more This includes but is not limited to any lodging, rental cars, and transportation expenses reserved through the Defense Travel System (DTS), even when paid using the traveler's Government Travel Charge Card (GTCC). For travel using DTS, these receipts are faxed or scanned, and attached to the traveler's electronic voucher. For travel paid outside DTS, these receipts are attached to the paper travel voucher and submitted to the office responsible for the travel payment.
This link is broken. Help us!
Thanks for your feedback!

Related Videos

Not the answer you're looking for? Try asking your own question.

Related Experts

Tom Wagner
Travel expert
Frank Bell
Travel expert