What to gift boyfriend for one year anniversary?

0
Anjali Singh Posted

0

in a year you should know what he likes. i for example like soccer a lot and my favorite team is FC Barcelona. My wife last year bought me a Barcelona jacket which i really loved. Try giving him something that he can wear or remember you.

0

For a boyfriend who loves material things you can give psp or any gadgets for gaming, shoes, t-shirts or buy the thing he loves the most. But if you have a boyfriend who can appreciate even the smallest possible gift that you give. You can make something special for him like bake him a cake, cook for him, message attack using ¬†cute cards with sweet notes that you can put on his car, jacket, pants, wallet, etc. Or treat him like a king for 1 day. I tried giving my boyfriend a card (just a simple card) with a writing “Congratulations! You can live like a King for 1 day!” It is a simple card but he loves it so much because living like a king means he decides where and what to eat, what to watch, what to do,facial spa, body massage, foot spa, lots of kisses and hugs, I was the one doing the things that he hates doing(washing dishes), shaving his beard, cook his favorite food, I do his laundry, clean his ear, and what ever you can think of. ūüôā¬†

0
daniel walker

when it comes getting gifts for men is not too difficult, you can buy for him something that feel him special. According to me¬†Surprise him by sending interflora exotic flower bouquet¬† it’s a sure excellent way to make his day! The modern boy loves a flower bouquet as a gift.

0

It would be great to maybe give him a bottle of cologne, a card, and some balloons, or maybe a nice wallet.

0
Ann Gean

A simple personalize note on how much you appreciate him for spending time with you.