What to gift boyfriend for one year anniversary?

0
Anjali Singh Posted

0
Nil Mel

Wow.. grats ! We were students when me and my husband had this date . I presented him a diploma go to  youressayreviews ahahah it sounds funny but it’s a good present for a student who doesn’t want to do it on its own !

0
Ketti Larson

I made a little unusual surprise for our anniversary. In general, my boyfriend is very fond of acute situations, and I decided that it would be interesting for us to go seattle escape room  stopped at the quest room “Jurassic Island”. it was unforgettable. We had a lot of fun and we had a great time.

0
Fanni Too Fanni Too edited answer

The topic for me is very relevant. my boyfriend loves to take risks, how can I surprise him?

0

When it comes gifting for men that is not too difficult, you can buy for him something that feel him special. According to me Surprise him by sending beautiful flowers bouquet through Way2flowers

0
Puja Rani

Boys mainly love to accept wallet, watch, shirt etc. Apart from them, you can offer him a lovely flowers bunch, personalised gift item by online delivery. Just mention your name as sender and gift will be delivered on his address. You can avail this wonderful online gifting facility at Zoganto.