What type of hosting package will I need: virtual (or shared) hosting or dedicated hosting?

0

0

A.Virtual (or shared) Web Hosting: If you’re a small to medium size business who is putting their first site on-line or your site meets the size requirements of our virtual web hosting package you are probably a great candidate for our Connect&host virtual web hosting. This means that your site would be sharing a server but that your site will have security and it’s own name: i.e. www.yourcompany.com. To the outside world it will look like your own server and web site but you are getting the advantages of sharing the facilities and redundancy of multiple web sites on one server. Dedicated Web Hosting: If your company has a more sophisticated site that is receiving heavy traffic (i.e. hits to the web server) and you are doing a significant amount of e-commerce, it may make sense for you to have a dedicated web hosting package. The dedicated hosting means that we will own a server and manage it in our facility but it will be dedicated to your business and your web site only.