What type of moving services can Sugar House Moving & Storage provide?

0
Posted Glen Moore edited answer

0
Glen Moore Glen Moore edited answer

Full service as far as I know. They can even move your entire house if you want. Since I moved for the first time and didn’t pay much attention to what moving company I hired to do the job. It was a very unpleasant experience as some of my silverware was lost not to mention the multitude of shattered glasses and cups. Plus, the company wasn’t willing to take responsibility for the damages the had done. Ever since, whenever I need something moved properly I call https://expomovers.com/how-to-compare-moving-quotes-in-the-right-way/, a friend of mine recommended them.

0

is a full service, moving and storage company that has been servicing customers in Salt Lake City since 1907. We provide moving and storage services for residential household and corporate moves, international moves, and office and industrial moves. Our commitment to quality is reflected by our professionally trained personnel that strive to make your entire move flow efficiently and safely.