What type of veterinary certificate do I require to take out insurance with Towergate Equine?

0
Posted Glen Moore edited answer

0
Glen Moore Glen Moore edited answer

I don’t know what type you will need for this company, but when I have insured my horse I have had a standard veterinary certificate, and I have had no problem. I forgot how that company is named, but if I will remember I will add this to my comment. I remember that I have found it with the help of the nurse who is taking care of my grandparents. I can assure you that it’s no problem if you will simply ask them and won’t guess on sites, it will be easier and wiser.

0

• Horse valued at £5,000 and over: 5 stage BVA (British Veterinary Association) certificate • Horse valued in excess of £2,000 if the horse is aged 10 years and over: 2 stage BVA mortality certificate • Where a horse has been owned for more than a year without insurance: 2 stage BVA mortality certificate • Valued at £10,000 and over: 5 stage BVA certificate and x-rays of front feet with the shoes removed (the underwriters reserve the right to request further x-rays)