What was the first animated film to be nominated for an Oscar?

FilmFilm
0
q a Posted

0

Beauty in the Beast  (1991) was the first to be nominated for Best Picture at the Academy Awards. 

0
M Freeman

Beauty and the Beast

0
Sara

Unfortunately, I do not know. This is very strange, considering that I am an ardent film fan. Watching movies is part of my life. Even if I’m not at home, I will use any spare minute to simply watch my favorite TV shows. Fortunately, there are various applications for viewing movies, such as showboxdownloadapps.com . Otherwise, I would die of boredom.

0
Antony Antony edited answer

Alex, dude, I know one site where you may find a lot of good resources to watch any film in good quality. I was looking for the “Psycho” and some old films like “Killing Love” etc. I have choosed TVBox, really comfortable and easy to search. Hope that you will watch this masterpiece (Snow white):D

0
Alex Wolzchkov Antony deleted comment

Hey, I was watching Beauty and the Beast from 1991 and Toy Story but first time hear about Snow white, where can I find this movie in relatively good quality?