What were your symptoms when you were diagnosed with pancreatic cancer?

FeaturedHealth
1
Frank Bell Posted

0
Ray Martin

Actually started as Acute Pancreatitis, extreme pain. After a month in the hospital was told I needed surgery and sent home for a week to talk it over with family due to the nature of the disease and risks of the surgery.

At the follow up appointment a week later they found that a vein had ruptured and had emergency surgery. The doctor found a spot on the pancreas after it was removed and tested it was cancerous.

Today cancer free but living without a pancreas.

0
Kushagra Gupta

Symptoms like chronic epigastric colicky pain, anorexia, loss of weight, might be assosciation with bouts of vomitting.

0
Nitesh kumar Pandey

symptoms such as epigastric pain, digestive difficulties, appetite, and weight loss, changed bowel habits

0
Fugar K Fugar K edited answer

I have some symptoms of this is weight loss, yellow skin I’m very scared and started reading information on the Internet, and decide that I have a Pancreatic, and I go to the doctors, he said me to make a medical examination. After this, he said to me that I don’t have Pancreatic and this is the only problem with hormones and recommended to read information about it.

0
Dardan Fanaj

hahahaha no simptom ar sahahshdg ska ttasaa vewqi asa