What were your symptoms when you were diagnosed with pancreatic cancer?

FeaturedHealth
2
Frank Bell Posted

0
Fugar K Fugar K edited answer

I have some symptoms of this is weight loss, yellow skin I’m very scared and started reading information on the Internet, and decide that I have a Pancreatic, and I go to the doctors, he said me to make a medical examination. After this, he said to me that I don’t have Pancreatic and this is the only problem with hormones and recommended to read information about it.

0
Dardan Fanaj

hahahaha no simptom ar sahahshdg ska ttasaa vewqi asa

0
Frank Davis

It has a really hight pain. A lot of people are having cancer today and are trying to treat it as much as they can.

1

It has really high pain with dizziness and the person is feeling really bad. As far as I know, some people are taking some medical treatment at the first stage of cancer. I don’t have it but I order some pharmacy at Canadian Pharmacy online to get my medical items faster.

1
Ayat

There are no symptoms in the early stages. Later stages are associated with symptoms, but these can be non-specific, such as lack of appetite and weight loss.
People may experience:
Pain areas: in the abdomen or middle back
Gastrointestinal: fluid in the abdomen or nausea
Whole body: fatigue or loss of appetite
Also common: dark urine, weight loss, or yellow skin and eyes